A big concentrate of adrenaline: Shotover Jet + Heli Rafting + A J Hackett Bungy or Swing!
All options offer you the thrill of the Shotover Jet boat and the Heli Rafting on the Shotover River (grade 3-5) flying over Skippers Canyon! To complete your fun day: choose between one of the A J Hackett Bungys or Swings.
- The Nevis Bungy: 134m, 8sec of free-fall for the best adrenaline rush possible!
- The Nevis Swing: The biggest swing in the world with a 70m of freefall, a must do in Queenstown! AND do it tandem for more fun with your friend!
- The Kawarau Bungy: The original bungy, jump at 43m over the blue waters of the river! The only bungy that you can do tandem!
- The Ledge Bungy: The only freestyle bungy where everything is allowed!
- The Ledge Swing: The self-release swing which gives you an breathtaking view on Queenstown!
Courtesy shuttles to the different sites (apart from the Ledge which is located right in town, on top of the Gondola), all the equipment for the rafting (wet suits, boots...) and spray jackets for the jet boat ride. Your A J Hackett goodies bag ("I DIT IT" certificate, T-shirt for any bungy or cap for the Nevis swing).
For the Ledge activities: the Gondola + 5 Luge rides.
Dress warmly, bring your sunglasses and wear toe covered shoes. Bring your swimwear, a towel, soap and a change of warm clothes.
OUR STAFF HOT TIPS:
You're scared of bungy jumping? Once the jumper master says 1, 2, 3 BUNGY, don't think, jump and have one of the most exciting lifetime experiences!
Must be able to swim. 13 years old and 40kg minimum.
Nevis and Ledge Bungy: maximum 127kg.
Nevis Swing: maximum 220kg (including tandem).
Kawarau Bungy: maximum 225kg (including tandem).
Ledge Bungy: maximum 107kg.