Customer Service and Sales Superstar!
The Station Information Centre are currently on the look out for our next customer service and sales superstar to help run our busy Queenstown tourism booking desk.
The Station Information Centre is in the heart of Queenstown's buzzing adventure and scenic scene, being the largest booking centre in town - providing our customers with invaluable knowledge and first hand experience of everything this beautiful town has to offer - ensuring our guests have the trip of a lifetime!
Do you have previous sales experience?
Comfortable in a busy fast paced environment?
Great rapport with customers and shareholders?
Great attention to detail?
The role consists of
- Face to face sales with customers from all over the globe
- Attention to detail and usage of CRM booking systems
- Cash handling for foreign exchange transactions and end of day banking
- Opportunities to expand your skills with additional tasks in website, online bookings, social media, health and safety and accounting procedures.
All applicants must have
- The right to work in NZ or have residency / Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Fluent in English - additional languages are advantageous but not necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends and public holidays).
To apply, please follow the link below to our online application form